5.09.2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day all you moms out there, especially my mom! Aaaaand Nana, Auntie M & Aunt Jill!

I am so excited to get to work on this blog, I should've just stayed here to begin with but had I not gone to try to find a better blog host, I would always wonder...

Anyway, here are some lovely flowers for Mother's Day:







What to look forward to next time...

An ACTUAL update about what I've been doing & I have to say goodbye to a loyal travel companion for good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There's an issue along with your site in web explorer, may check this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good component to folks will omit your magnificent writing due to this problem.

my page :: taxicab service in Irving
Also see my page: taxi service in irving tx